BOOKING & SERVICE
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By booking your wedding and confirming with a deposit, you hereby agree to abide by the terms set out below.
- Travel fees apply for most bookings and are quoted according to your location and start time. Bookings outside Melbourne metro start at $100. Early starts will also be subject to rate changes.
*There is no travel charge for a trial in Melbourne metro area.
Clients will also provide the onsite parking fee for bookings at any Hotels.
- A 20% surcharge on entire booking fee applies to bookings on all Christian Holidays. All other public holidays and long weekends will be charged at 10%.
- It is important to book your trial at least 3 months before your wedding date. Many clients want their trials on occasions when they will go somewhere; so it is important that dates are confirmed well ahead. Saturdays are the best days for trials. Week-days can be arranged if required (in special circumstances). There are no trial appointments given in the evenings.
- Photos will be taken at your trial and then emailed to you once the booking is confirmed by payment of a deposit. These photos serve as a reference for both the client and the artist. Tracy’s photos are of a professional standard.
- A deposit is required to secure all wedding bookings and this is requested no later than 3 months before your day (unless the booking is spontaneous, it does happen) as there are many enquiries during peak times. Deposit amounts vary for each booking and are non-refundable if you cancel. This amount will be subtracted off the final payment on the booking day.
- Information will be emailed to inform you when this is required.
- All final costs are to be paid via Internet bank transfer 48hrs prior to booking date or in cash on the day. Trial fees are to be paid in cash to the artist on the day of the trial.
- Post ceremony touch-up service is also available and quoted on application. This is normally done at the Reception venue. I will always advise on any products you may need for doing touch-ups yourself.
- The Makeup Room will book the artists it believes will give you the best service you require for your occasion. We also try to book an artist who lives in closest proximity to your location. Early bookings have more chance of being able to book Tracy and often she will arrange other artists to help with a large booking. Senior Artists are charged as per fee structure; we also have less expensive artists on our books. Price on enquiry.
- All booking details are to be confirmed 6 weeks prior to booking date. Cancellations or changes to bookings. If a wedding booking has been confirmed and deposit paid and booking numbers decrease between 1 – 4 weeks before the wedding date a 50% fee will still apply for the service cancelled.
- If an entire booking is cancelled 1 to 4 weeks before the wedding, a 50% fee of the remainder owing will still apply for the cancelled booking.
- If a booking is taken less than 6 weeks before the event date and cancelled or changed 2 weeks out, then a 50% fee will still apply. Please note that these terms will be followed up. Special consideration will be given depending on circumstances.
- A booking sheet will be emailed to you before the event day and include all details about the day: time, location, artist, service required, final cost and remainder owing, any product required for touch-up and instruction for any hair preparation.
- No changes will be made to prices unless prior discussion has been had due to special circumstances.
- The Makeup Room holds the right to decline any bookings as it may seem fit.